Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: Mir 47
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:16 am    Post subject: WTB: Mir 47 Reply with quote

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a Mir 47 20mm f2.5, ideally M42. Not interested in copies that need repair, looking for a good one to use on my nikon DSLR. Familiar with all the usual caveats that come with these old lenses as I have a small collection, but information on the 47-K is hard to come across so any further info is appreciated.

Must be able to ship to Australia, PayPal preferred.

Thanks,

Last edited by GadgetPhotos on Sat May 12, 2018 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: WTB: Mir 47-K Reply with quote

GadgetPhotos wrote:
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a Mir 47-K 20mm f2.5, ideally in Nikon(?) Mount or M42. Not interested in copies that need repair, looking for a good one to use on my nikon DSLR. Familiar with all the usual caveats that come with these old lenses as I have a small collection, but information on the 47-K is hard to come across so any further info is appreciated.

Must be able to ship to Australia, PayPal preferred.

Thanks,

the letter "K" means is a pentax "K" mount! if you want nikon mount it should be Mir-47N and if you want m42's it should be Mir-47M.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome GadgetPhotos

You know m42 and k-mount lenses can't focus to infinity on Nikon camera....

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Welcome GadgetPhotos

You know m42 and k-mount lenses can't focus to infinity on Nikon camera....

Thanks, edited the original post to remove the "K" specification.

And yes, aware M42 does not focus to infinity without an adapter on Nikon.