Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] CLA'ed M42 Fat Zeiss Biotar 75/1,5 w loads of access.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject: [SOLD] CLA'ed M42 Fat Zeiss Biotar 75/1,5 w loads of access. Reply with quote

Price $1199 + shipping (worldwide option but preferably within EU)

PP/wire transfer

Refurbished by a pro in 08/18

Genuine leather case and hood (shade) included - among other things

Marginal sings of use, old and used but well-kept item

This sale is entirely off Ebay as I got burned by a certain Singapore based evil twat who stole both my item, money and reputation with their 0,00 seller protection so I am cured from selling really valuable items for a while now

Therefore this item is more based on trust (+PP protection) more for ppl who know/follow me online etc.

In case of interest drop me a line via PM or even better - email, thanks, Marek

And now - the catwalk:

+ Bought Chinese M58 front lens cap as been missing - not present @ photos but available now

Last edited by Marek on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same experience here, I don't sell on evilbay anymore...

Wishing you best of luck with your sale!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea thank you... They just keep treating sellers like crap... Even the shareholders were dropping them recently

I even consider to sue thru with my lawyer for the first time, usually it's waste of time/money dealing small intl' cases but this time the fraud is so transparend, cunty and full of proofs from my side I shouldn't be able to loose Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marek wrote:
Yea thank you... They just keep treating sellers like crap... Even the shareholders were dropping them recently

I even consider to sue thru with my lawyer for the first time, usually it's waste of time/money dealing small intl' cases but this time the fraud is so transparend, cunty and full of proofs from my side I shouldn't be able to loose Smile

Sometimes it is indeed needed to draw a line!! Wishing you luck and success!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your eBay woes matey, to anyone considering buying this I can recommend Marek, I've purchased from him before with item as described, well packed with good communications

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're the Porst 55/1,2 mate aren't you? Very Happy Anyway thanks for a nice words...

Examined the case in the meanwhile and realized I kinda pissed into my own pond by fully refunding the buyer prematurely, that was like early cards disclosure in poker Rolling Eyes

Been discussing my deal on Ebay forums as well, where ppl did make me a villain selling w/o returns without even knowing what I did sell and what condition, which didn't help my mood either

P.S. I can probably go even lower for B75 lens here as my friend Instragram'ed the offer publicly for $1100 which was initially special friendly offer for him Very Happy but whatevs

M.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been just sold. Whoo Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Tuzki with lens