Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Isco Gottingen Inflight-Vario-Kiptaron 20-60mm f/1.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:52 pm    Post subject: Isco Gottingen Inflight-Vario-Kiptaron 20-60mm f/1.8 Reply with quote

Anyone know about this projection lens? I picked this up in a lot of cameras/lenses. Looks like a previous owner attached it to a Pentax PK lens mount. There's no helicoid though. I attached this to my Sony a7r3 and it wouldn't focus, the lens needs to be closer to the sensor (or after doing another test, maybe much farther away?).

Do you know if this lens should cover a full-frame sensor? If so, I might remove the modifications and try to adapt it properly. From reading online, it sounds like this is a coveted lens for projection, not sure how well it would work for stills though.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid it would not cover full frame for sure, I have SOM Berthiot 40-70/1,8 which looks like that lens appearance. it even has strong vignette on my m4/3 camera.
maybe APS-C for your lens.
it must be closer to sensor.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there, do you still have this lens? I am looking for one for 16mm projection. Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

esor191 wrote:
Hello there, do you still have this lens? I am looking for one for 16mm projection. Thank you

Sorry, sold it soon after posting about it here.