Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

B&W film prices at ebay
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:26 pm    Post subject: B&W film prices at ebay Reply with quote

Surprisingly high, starting about 7 euros?
Very few under that.

I can buy cheaper at local shops, not to mention fotoimpex etc.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree! I made the same observation a couple of weeks ago searching for some cheap rolls. There is no more cheap online! Even the cheapest became amazingly epensive. In 2014 I bought some chinese Lucky and Shanghai, they were coming for 21 euros per 10. That was a so-so alternative to Agfa or Ilford from another quality class. Do a search to see that now they are in the same price leage with Foma and Agfa, at around 40 euros. I hardly understand ow the price competition may be maintained, seen the gap between different quality leages is so dramatically decreased.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought Foma from Norway (Fomafoto), about 3,39 euros/36 roll of 400 asa, 6,50 euros p&p for 4 rolls to Finland, took about a week

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider buying in bulk (100ft lengths) and spool your own - considerably cheaper.