Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Heidosmat 75/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:57 pm    Post subject: Heidosmat 75/2.8 Reply with quote

I used to shoot on film, my last camera is TLR Rollei MX, now standing on the shelf for 3-4 years. Always liked results with Tessar 75/3.5, and decided to try to adapt lens on digital camera. But first to try Heidosmat 75 mm, lens used for framing and focusing.

I thought it will be low quality lens, and results surprised me. OK sharpness, nice colors, decent bokeh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Heidosmat 75/2.8 Reply with quote

mislav wrote:
I used to shoot on film, my last camera is TLR Rollei MX, now standing on the shelf for 3-4 years. Always liked results with Tessar 75/3.5, and decided to try to adapt lens on digital camera. But first to try Heidosmat 75 mm, lens used for framing and focusing.

I thought it will be low quality lens, and results surprised me. OK sharpness, nice colors, decent bokeh

Just bringing your shots up mislav. There's a spam filter that means your first post will not produce pics. Something like that. You should be okay for future posting.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, seeing the performance of the Heidosmat. I've often wondered what sort of images it could produce, if called upon. Looks like it's a great lens in its own right.

Welcome to the Forums, by the way.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Heidosmat 75/2.8 Reply with quote

Sciolist wrote:

Just bringing your shots up mislav. There's a spam filter that means your first post will not produce pics. Something like that. You should be okay for future posting.

Thanks for the info.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mislav, thank you for an interesting contribution! Could you please post more shots, at a long distant, close with more details, with a complex background (like trees or buildings). I am really curious to see the lens in more shooting situations.