Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My latest Fuji RMS with Hasselblad in London
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: My latest Fuji RMS with Hasselblad in London Reply with quote

At last I got my latest Fuji RMS E6 film processed and can show a few taken in London in July with Hasselblad lenses. I rated the film at 50 ASA and used an 81A filter this time but original slides were still blue. I had to correct in FastStone Image Viewer as I would in the Darkroom using filters in the Enlarger.
Tourist shot from Jubilee Bridge with 180mm f4 CFi Sonnar T*

Old Bloke and Tourist on South Bank, River Thames : 80mm f2.8 CFE Planar T*

River Thames with a Polariser Filter and 180mm f4 Cfi Sonnar T* --it was dens-- next time more allowance for filter

RAF Memorial on Thames North Bank : 180mm f4 Cfi Sonnar T*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently nobody else has recovered from being rendered speechless. These are really stunning results!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, wonderful old timey vintage look. You couldn't even tell what year these were shot if it wasn't for the man with the camcorder and modern clothes. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 small

Excellent. Was the sun high in the sky in No.1?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regards No 1 --- it was taken at 1115 hrs as you can see on the famous 'Big Ben Clock Tower' -- now named the 'Elizabeth Tower' so the Sun was fairly HIGH in the sky. I cannot get there very early as the train fares are much more expensive before 0930 hrs so I wait until then before setting out,

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful. Gotta love medium format e6. Smile