Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar (Komine) 35mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Vivitar (Komine) 35mm f2.8 Reply with quote

I made an impulse purchase today on eBay while browsing for a compact 35mm lens for my Sony A6000. This lens had just been listed and what attracted my attention was the serial number beginning with 28 and its M42 mount. For £19 I thought it was worth a punt. There isn't much information on the net about the Komine made Vivitars; the Tokina ones are more plentiful. Hopefully it will turn out to be a keeper. I'll post some images when I receive it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good lens - see my earlier thread.

http://forum.mflenses.com/vivitar-komine-35mm-f2-8-m42-mount-t71766.html

Just noticed a number of my images aren't showing, that's because the hosting lapsed (blame my bruv in law on whose back I was piggying re hosting), sorry about that. Will try to get round to fixing...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcusBMG wrote:
Good lens - see my earlier thread.

http://forum.mflenses.com/vivitar-komine-35mm-f2-8-m42-mount-t71766.html

Just noticed a number of my images aren't showing, that's because the hosting lapsed (blame my bruv in law on whose back I was piggying re hosting), sorry about that. Will try to get round to fixing...

I had already seen your excellent thread before buying the lens. Anyway, it arrived today in as new condition with a slightly later serial number than yours so I think it was £19 well spent. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree the Vivitar "28" lenses are very good.

The problem for me always is finding an affordable one with an m42 mount!!

Good for you, Edgar. You were most fortunate.