Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Presentation and a bit more
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Presentation and a bit more Reply with quote

Hello, I'm Martin and I've been into photography for quite a while. It started when I was working at the predecessor to Champion Photochemicals and used their Promicrol and Amfix with my first SLR, a Topcon Unirex although I now use Minoltas: a Dynax and an X500 with a couple more awaiting repair. I've rescued a very rudimentary darkroom with an Opemus 6 Color and a Minolta 50mm f2.8. I Stopped about 20 years ago and recently restarted.
As this forum is about lenses, I got with my X500 a not frequently seen Hanimex 35-70mm f2.5-3.5 zoom. I think it's the same lens more frequently seen under the Soligor or Access brands and may have been originally made by Komura. It's got a very long helicoid, which enables it to have a macro capability of 1:2.7.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Welcome to the forum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most welcoem here! Looking forward to seeing what you do and have done! Whoo Turtle Welcome Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Most welcoem here! Looking forward to seeing what you do and have done! Whoo Turtle Welcome Turtle
It's been a long time away but I used to do typical B&W processing, C41/RA6 colour processing, E6/Cibachrome and some cross processing. I don't know whether I want all the fuss of colour yet, so everything's FP4+ and a Rodinal substitute.[/img]