Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enna Munchen Ennalyt 135mm Unknown Mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Enna Munchen Ennalyt 135mm Unknown Mount Reply with quote

Hi. Anybody help me, please. Who knows this mount type? It possible to fit to Canon EOS? Thanks

Last edited by Martynov_AG on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:19 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Enna Munchen Ennalyt 135mm Unknown Mount Reply with quote

Martynov_AG wrote:
Hi. Anybody help me, please. Who knows this mount type? It possible to fit to Canon EOS? Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the QBM mount. Not sure if it can be adapted or need to be converted.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Enna Munchen Ennalyt 135mm Unknown Mount Reply with quote

Martynov_AG wrote:

Welcome here!! Pics only show if you have two postimngs, an anti-SPam measure!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Enna Munchen Ennalyt 135mm Unknown Mount Reply with quote

to blotafton Thank you

to kds315* Sorry. I'm a newbie I Thank you for note

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For QBM to EOS there are non invasive adapters but you lose (barely) ability to focus to infinity. There are also a type which unscrews the base plate an replaces it allowing inifnity. The replacement type is not difficult to use but be sure to save the parts for reassembly!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens has easily adjustable infinity. Plastic front can be removed, underneath are screws...