Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hexanon 21mm f/4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:30 pm    Post subject: Hexanon 21mm f/4 Reply with quote

It would be a first if somebody gave me a response in this "trade-sub-forum" but it doesn't hurt to ask either I guess.

This time I am looking for a Hexanon 21mm f/4, preferably the latest model but that's not a necessity.

I have a lot of lenses I could trade it for but maybe there is somebody else who is collecting this lenght and is looking for a Auto Chinon "Tomioka" 21mm f/3.5 (as I got two of those).
It's the model with both the "Auto Chinon" and "Tomioka"-name on it.

Last edited by Lucse on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Luc, I might be interested depending on the condition of your lens and whether it comes with the original hood and case.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Hi Luc, I might be interested depending on the condition of your lens and whether it comes with the original hood and case.

Hi Edgar, I'll send you a PM.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Hexanon 21mm f/4 Reply with quote

Lucse wrote:
It would be a first if somebody gave me a response in this "trade-sub-forum" but it doesn't hurt to ask either I guess.

This time I am looking for a Hexanon 21mm f/4, preferably the latest model but that's not a necessity.

If you are still looking, consider this older version? ...complete with caps, original shade and case. Like new looking in condition...

If not, disregard