Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss Ikon ERNOSTAR f1.8 100mm projection lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: Zeiss Ikon ERNOSTAR f1.8 100mm projection lens Reply with quote

Just adapted, needed a special mounting ring to allow for infinity. Here few test shots,
done at crappy rain weather on Pana GH4...







and some close ups...







Should make for a nice portrait lens, pleasant bokeh it has, not too sharp. (Ernostar = pre Sonnar lens design)


PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Dog Congrats Friends


PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walked to the park...











PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the result of this lens but I never able to find one cheap. Twisted Evil


PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
I like the result of this lens but I never able to find one cheap. Twisted Evil


Yep, because many people have Ernostar on their watch list, high prices beeing paid for in Asia Wink

I have the 85mm + 100mm ones now.


PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Close-ups are looking good, infinity shots not so good.


PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
Close-ups are looking good, infinity shots not so good.


Thx. I noticed that I had not correctly the adapter mount adjusted for infinity focus.


PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
calvin83 wrote:
I like the result of this lens but I never able to find one cheap. Twisted Evil


Yep, because many people have Ernostar on their watch list, high prices beeing paid for in Asia Wink

I have the 85mm + 100mm ones now.

Great! My Komura 105/2 is a Ernostar. However, its condition is not very good: lots of scratch in the rear element. Rolling Eyes