Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MC APO Telezenitar-K 300mm/4.5 on A7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject: MC APO Telezenitar-K 300mm/4.5 on A7 Reply with quote

Hello,

Here are some photos made under the rain with this lens (I waited like a week that the rain stop, but it looks like it will last for years, so I decided to go do photo under rain).

This lens was not easy to find. My exemplar was made before 1992 (in 1991), so it has fluorite element FFS-2 from Estonian firm Tarbeklaas (they stopped the production in 1992 so KMZ had to change to optical design to use the OK-377 glass element instead).

The lens is more compact and light than Tair-3 (well, that's not very hard to do better then Tair-3 in this category). APO or not, hard to say, but my first test make me think overall quality is better then my better Tair-3. But it's hard to make such statement after a so short test under the rain.

Still, quite a pleasant lens!

First, the lens itself :

And next to MC APO Telezenitar-M 135mm/2.8

And some photos with it :

I hope no one will have problem to see photos,

Regards,

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good!
Hopefully the rain will stop before the Seine would flood the surroundings.
Interesting writing on that lens : MC ( multi coated ) in latin alphabet and APO Telezenitar in cyrillic.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the time MC is written in latin. On Helios-77 and Jupiter-9, it sometime appears written "MS", which is a bad traduction (like if MC was originaly written in russian).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lookig good Pierre!! Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking lens too!

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More with this lens, all wide open on A7:

After this day, I think it's better than Tair-3.

Regards,

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1 WOW Pierre. impressive results!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems really good to me.
Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice results.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That combo produces a really nice look BurstMox Like 1 small .

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful lens,beautifully used. Like 1 Like 1 Very nice Pierre.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use mozilla firefox and can't see the pictures neither on forum nor on website...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antoine wrote:
I use mozilla firefox and can't see the pictures neither on forum nor on website...

I use the same and am having no problem.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
Antoine wrote:

I use the same and am having no problem.

+1 perhaps showing images has been disabled in settijgs?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antoine wrote:
This is because of an unfortunate combination of Firefox's Tracking Protection feature and usage of yandex.ru to host the photos. The Tracking Protection apparently prevents yandex.ru from tracking your browsing activity by disabling default download of the hosted images.

If you don't mind being 'tracked' just disable the Tracking Protection for MFLenses.com. This can be achieved by clicking on the shield icon on the left side of your Firefox's address bar.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your explanation!
Finaly I understand why some people cannot see my photos!
As I'm used to Yandex, it will be hard to change (well, free hoster without limit + light interface to quickly upload lot of images is not easy to find I think), so now I know what to say if someone tells about this problem Smile .