Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander Hyper-Heliar 10 mm. /a7r. Seascapes
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:23 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander Hyper-Heliar 10 mm. /a7r. Seascapes Reply with quote

Portovenere, Italy.
All the best!
sandro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1 impressive!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice.

Maybe I should also get the CV 10mm additionally. Would be nice to see a comparison to the 12mm one which I own already. I'm still not sure whether the 10mm lens would really add much value as the difference of the angle of view isn't that huge (actually 130 vs. 121 degrees on FF).

BTW, I haven't been in Porto Venere for quite a long time. Maybe I should go there again. Lovely place.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tb_a wrote:
Very nice.

Maybe I should also get the CV 10mm additionally. Would be nice to see a comparison to the 12mm one which I own already. I'm still not sure whether the 10mm lens would really add much value as the difference of the angle of view isn't that huge (actually 130 vs. 121 degrees on FF).

BTW, I haven't been in Porto Venere for quite a long time. Maybe I should go there again. Lovely place.

I used 12 mm. Voigtlander. But this one is very better: less distortion (as some 18 or 20.....) , less/no magenta vignetting,
and this two facts with a larger angle......

no comparison, really.

sandro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarrasani wrote:
I used 12 mm. Voigtlander. But this one is very better: less distortion (as some 18 or 20.....) , less/no magenta vignetting,
and this two facts with a larger angle......
no comparison, really.

OK, the magenta vignetting is obviously an A7 issue. Most probably you are comparing the older version of the 12mm lens with the new 10mm lens which has been optimized for A7 usage. But that's no issue for me as I'm using those lenses either on the Ricoh GXR-M or the Bessa R2 and distortion can be easily corrected in LR if really necessary.
I think I will refrain from another purchase until further as I don't use my CV 12 mm too often anyway and to invest more than thousand Euro into such a new lens PLUS 469.- Euro for the Bessa finder has to be carefully considered.
My CV 15mm/4.5 is the more practical lens for every day usage as less critical for picture composition and much smaller as well.

BTW, this might be interesting: https://mirrorlesscomparison.com/e-mount-lenses/voigtlander-10mm-vs-12mm-vs-15mm/
Obviously there is no more issue with the new CV 12mm on A7.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dramatic!

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing images!

I have rewarded myself with that lens early in December, but haven't had the time to shoot with it yet. So looking forward to it.
And now that I have seen your pictures, even more so!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Amazing images!

I have rewarded myself with that lens early in December, but haven't had the time to shoot with it yet. So looking forward to it.
And now that I have seen your pictures, even more so!

You'll enjoy a lot....
Thank you much and all the best,
Sandro