Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tomioka Yashinon Auto 55mm F1.2 on A7R II
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Tomioka Yashinon Auto 55mm F1.2 on A7R II Reply with quote

The Lens:

Samples, click to enlarge:

My comment:
Big and heavy lens. Need to watch the flare when there is strong light source. It does works well if one understand its limit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice! A lot nicer than I expected.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oo! Once you blow the 2nd image right up, you see a lovely transition from in-focus to out, and some of the figures, the couple especially, take on a 3Dish look to my eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends Thank You Dog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciolist wrote:
Oo! Once you blow the 2nd image right up, you see a lovely transition from in-focus to out, and some of the figures, the couple especially, take on a 3Dish look to my eyes.

I found that image was a bit over exposed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
Sciolist wrote:

I found that image was a bit over exposed.

Yes. I deliberately over exposed the photos with flare.