Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Makro-Kilar f2.8 40mm Objektiv Heinz Kilfitt double mount?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: Makro-Kilar f2.8 40mm Objektiv Heinz Kilfitt double mount? Reply with quote

Hi,
there is a offer on ebay for a Macro Kilar 40mm f2.8, which says that the lens has bayonet AND M42 mount. I sent him a message to clarify and he insists that the lens has both.

I do not know this lens, can it have both mounts like the Jupiters marked with A where you can remove a ring on the back to adapt it on Nikon?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When in doubt, ask for pictures showing both mounts.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was almost 30 years ago, I briefly owned a 40mm Macro Kilar. The unusual thing about mine was it had a Canon FL/FD mount. And, as I dimly recall, the mount was removable. Meaning it could be interchanged with other mounts. But it wasn't a T-Mount. Perhaps this guy has a Macro Kilar with two of these interchangeable mounts?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.ch/itm/253342598202?ul_noapp=true
To me the mount looks like M42

By the way, are you happy with the lens? I'll appreciate if you share a few pictures taken with it.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it has changeable mounts. A very interesting lens it is, still by todays standards.

See measured results here (with Alpa mount, but same optics):