Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Makro-Kilar f2.8 40mm Objektiv Heinz Kilfitt double mount?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: Makro-Kilar f2.8 40mm Objektiv Heinz Kilfitt double mount? Reply with quote

Hi,
there is a offer on ebay for a Macro Kilar 40mm f2.8, which says that the lens has bayonet AND M42 mount. I sent him a message to clarify and he insists that the lens has both.

I do not know this lens, can it have both mounts like the Jupiters marked with A where you can remove a ring on the back to adapt it on Nikon?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When in doubt, ask for pictures showing both mounts.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was almost 30 years ago, I briefly owned a 40mm Macro Kilar. The unusual thing about mine was it had a Canon FL/FD mount. And, as I dimly recall, the mount was removable. Meaning it could be interchanged with other mounts. But it wasn't a T-Mount. Perhaps this guy has a Macro Kilar with two of these interchangeable mounts?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.ch/itm/253342598202?ul_noapp=true
To me the mount looks like M42

By the way, are you happy with the lens? I'll appreciate if you share a few pictures taken with it.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it has changeable mounts. A very interesting lens it is, still by todays standards.

See measured results here (with Alpa mount, but same optics):