Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

B&W film prices at ebay
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:26 pm    Post subject: B&W film prices at ebay Reply with quote

Surprisingly high, starting about 7 euros?
Very few under that.

I can buy cheaper at local shops, not to mention fotoimpex etc.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree! I made the same observation a couple of weeks ago searching for some cheap rolls. There is no more cheap online! Even the cheapest became amazingly epensive. In 2014 I bought some chinese Lucky and Shanghai, they were coming for 21 euros per 10. That was a so-so alternative to Agfa or Ilford from another quality class. Do a search to see that now they are in the same price leage with Foma and Agfa, at around 40 euros. I hardly understand ow the price competition may be maintained, seen the gap between different quality leages is so dramatically decreased.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought Foma from Norway (Fomafoto), about 3,39 euros/36 roll of 400 asa, 6,50 euros p&p for 4 rolls to Finland, took about a week

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider buying in bulk (100ft lengths) and spool your own - considerably cheaper.