Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

58mm Takumar Front Caps
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:48 am    Post subject: 58mm Takumar Front Caps Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm standardising all my Takumar lenses with step up rings to a 58mm front thread so I only have to carry one set of filters. I like the look of the original lens caps though so was hoping someone might have 1, 2 or 3, 58mm front caps they might like to sell. I'm particularly after the ones that say:

ASAHI
PENTAX

There is a couple on ebay for $30USD and then another $30USD for shipping to australia. Combined that is more than I paid for some of the lenses so hoping someone might have some for a more reasonable price. Cheers.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome snapsoda

Good luck with search. Those were rare since some years already.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I think I might be better off looking for some cheap 135mm or 200mm taks with the original caps as donors. I can then get some aftermarket caps for those as they won't be in my general kit.