Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Do not forget samsung( samurai knife). Homeless man portr
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Do not forget samsung( samurai knife). Homeless man portr Reply with quote

Sam nx11 14.2mp mirrorless camera
100 iso lens pancake 30mm f2 Samsung lens
İ think this lens scheme belongs to Schneider kreuznach
At F 2 8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No reply ok ..cheap camera cheap lens no matter samsung out of business
Not bad sharpness isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you use the lens that came with the camera? This photo is clearer than some $5,000 camera/lens combos. Amazing clarity. Did you post edit in Lightroom?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before this forum was very atractive there was good or bad reply
What happened NO reply i looked sone posts a small toy always
Sam photos but many reply is it because of SONY big big compony
Come on lets see the truths not trende..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent portrait and quality !
This lens seems one of the best excuse to go towards Samsung , another one being the 20-50mm as far as I know .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that many manufacturers secretly were very relieved that Samsung decided to leave the camera market. Not because of the sales volume at the time.
But because Samsung has a very clear strategic approach for product groups where it chooses to compete, and often manages to achieve the position of market-leader (or at least in the top-3). And of course Samsung has huge capital and R&D-facilities to allow continuous improvements.

Who knows what they might have achieved with a next-generation mirrorless body?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't knew they left the foto cameras/lenses business .... Just when it seems they achieved a high level of quality ,without major flaws , being a powerful contender ....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the reason is Samsung don't get much support from other parties, especially those company from Japan.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teo wrote:
Excellent portrait and quality !
This lens seems one of the best excuse to go towards Samsung , another one being the 20-50mm as far as I know .

Thank you all Samsung lenses good 1.60mm macro 2.30mm 2 pancake,3.16-50mm,50-200mm .....