Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SMC Pentax-M 28/2.8 Irish seascape
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: SMC Pentax-M 28/2.8 Irish seascape Reply with quote

Donegal seascape. Waited a long time for a yacht to appear. Somehow, they were scarce at the right moment. SMC Pentax-M 28/2.8 Samsung GX-20 Shutter 1/160 Aperture unrecordable ISO 125

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice! Gentle, yet dynamic lighting.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teemō wrote:
Very nice! Gentle, yet dynamic lighting.

Thanks. At the time, I didn't quite know what to fiddle with on the DSLR to get a better effect. In any case, I use it like a mechanical camera as I did with the Pentax MX bodies I used earlier and still retain (must run the shutters of the bodies and the diaphragms of the M lenses). Only, India is "progressing" too fast for my liking and B&W film processing is dead in my city; colour film processing going in the same direction. There is a box of Ilford and Fuji rolls in the refrigerator. Says it all.

Cheers.