Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wollensak raptar 1/2" f/1.5 on a Yi 4K+
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Wollensak raptar 1/2" f/1.5 on a Yi 4K+ Reply with quote

Hello !

As I was in Salento (Colombia), I tested the Wollensak Raptar 1/2" (13mm) f/1.5 on a Yi 4K+ modified with a back-bone ribcage.
I didn't use the gimbal because of the constant rain in this place and preferred to let it in his dry case.
For the exact same reason, I didn't use my phone to better check my focus but I think I did it quite well, despite of the small screen of this action cam.

I shot in flat color profile and correct a bit the colors in post-processing (Slight saturation and contrast enhancement, a bit of WB correction, and that's it).

Have a great day!

https://youtu.be/Y6cnJRKj-u8

Last edited by Negens on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work ...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negens... Like 1 very enjoyable including Strauss.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks !

This week-end, I go to a horses festival in a little Colombian city. I intend to use it with my gimbal, if I can. I hope I'll have some great shots.