Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What camera companies used DKL Mounts Other than Kodak and V
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: What camera companies used DKL Mounts Other than Kodak and V Reply with quote

Did anyone other than Kodak or voigtlander make a DKL camera body?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are all here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/the-dkl-lens-thread-t65951.html

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome. One of the other members recommended a DKL to m42 and m42 to NEX setup for improved minimum focus. I think it really improves usefulness of these lenses. I have acquired most of the Schneider Retina's which are stellar performers (especially the 85mm tele arton!) They are likely the most bang for you buck as to DKL type lenses.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that post and that is the Yenon rig. Not cheap. I shouldnt be superficial but its got the chinese brand name plastered all over both, one black one chrome. If they were both chrome then I probably would have bought it. I ordered and inexpensive next to DKL adapter from China and will see if I like the rest of the schneiders. I have a curtagon, the 85 and a couple of 50 xenons comming (planning on keeping the best)....