Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Flektogon 35 mm f2.8 (Zebra) M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Flektogon 35 mm f2.8 (Zebra) M42 Reply with quote

My recently purchased Flektogon From a boot sale has fungus. I have cleaned the rear set of elements but can't fathom how to disassemble the front set. Cant find any useful info such as a service manual. Any one have any ideas.

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember correctly you have to unscrew the name ring, the one with the "Carl Zeiss Jena DDR Flektogon 2,8/35" on it. This is done using a 49 mm rubber tool or other method, being careful not to scratch the front element. After the name ring removal will have access to the rings that keep in place the front elements. A lens spanner is needed to disassembly those.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Flektagon 35 mm Lens Reply with quote

Thank you very much for that information, I will proceed with great caution.

Thank you again Anthony