Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

modified bikes
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:51 am    Post subject: modified bikes Reply with quote

al with NEX5 & LT + petri kuribayashi 50/2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've nailed focus haven't you? Nice, very nice!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tikkathree wrote:
You've nailed focus haven't you? Nice, very nice!

yes, and all wide open. maybe not everyone's taste Smile
Thanks
I shot wiith other lens too 28mm, but I like this more.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your set-up really brings out the chrome IAZA.

That first bike. I'm sure I watched the course of it's build on a chop website a couple of years ago, but I may be mistaking it for another.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Nordentro

Sciolist wrote:
Your set-up really brings out the chrome IAZA.

That first bike. I'm sure I watched the course of it's build on a chop website a couple of years ago, but I may be mistaking it for another.

Thanks...
I think maybe you're right. These bikes were modified from various brand/series. The original bike were very different. Maybe the modifier copied model you saw before. for example #4 you can see two bikes with different shape, actually theye're same model Yamaha scorpio

here with Rodagon 28mm/f4,

#1 I think it's not modified

#2 playing with colors

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd last is modified to be used as CA tester Smile

it is most probably modified, as a manufacturer normally doesn´t chrome-coat an engine
chroming means 30% less heat radiation on the surface, so cooling will be critical

btw nice bikes and good pics

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

56 DIN wrote:
2nd last is modified to be used as CA tester Smile

it is most probably modified, as a manufacturer normally doesn´t chrome-coat an engine
chroming means 30% less heat radiation on the surface, so cooling will be critical

btw nice bikes and good pics

I'm not sure the engine is chromed 56 DIN, it does look polished though, which wouldn't be the norm. But it's certainly modified. The trick adjustable rear shocks wouldn't have come as standard.