Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Decadent, evil autumn with Jupiter-8M
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Decadent, evil autumn with Jupiter-8M Reply with quote

I've got this J-8M (1960) for really little. As the autumn comes to a variety of decadent forms, nice colors apart, I put the lens to f4 and f5.6 for close-ups. Are not autumn flowers and seeds also evil and predatory looking?

Auto-contrast is applied to all shots, and when it gives too much saturation the colors are re-adjusted.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Great use of available subject matter at this time and Season.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, fellows!

Frankly speaking, I expected more critical voices for my esthetic choice. Glad you appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

J-8 = miracle in your hands

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An excellent theme very well handled.
The Jupiter 8M can be found for so very little and is a lens marvel.
Thank you for these
Tom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do such nice work photographing subjects most of us would likely pass over and making them look beautiful. Your work almost convinces me to go out and buy a Jupiter 8/8m, but I already own a Zeiss-Opton T coated 2.0/50 Sonnar and a Zeiss Jena uncoated Sonnar 2.0/50 so that the J-8 although inexpensive, would be superfluous.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you indeed, guys! Seen the quality of your work and knowledge, your comments and appreciation really touched me.