Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Autumn with the CZJ 35mm Lamegon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Autumn with the CZJ 35mm Lamegon Reply with quote

Shot at approx f5.6 on Panasonic GH4

admittedly that last one is my fav Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with your fav Mr Autumn...these are Klaus colours for sure...excellent as ususal
When do you think "your hill" will be worn from all your pics? Twisted Evil
I´d like a series of the hill with all lenses you ever used for taking this picture

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, that last image with the flare is one of the very few you posted that isn't boring and just the same old shot repeated for the umpteenth time.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful pictures, Klaus. And, no, I am certainly not bored!!!

Cheers!

Abbazz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

Well, my "hill" of the lenses I use is certainly ever increasing, so be pepared that there will
always be coming more until I finally give up acquiring more rare and interesting lenses Wink

Last edited by kds315* on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

Fab colours!
Nothing like that here in damp grey Wales... Sad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:

Well, my "hill" of the lenses I use is certainly ever increasing, so be pepared that there will
always be coming more until I finally give up acquiring more rare and interesting lenses Wink

I am confident that this will not happen, as it would be a pity

maybe I was expressing wrong what I wanted to say:
your picture with the house on the hill, one of your well known infinity images for your lenses - this hill might wear Wink
like a quarry, were you always take some stones off

and here I was asking for a series of images you took from this place, just to show the differences of the uncountable lenses you already have tested
and this is no joke, I would look at that as I look f.e. onto a hand woven linnen, it is all the same, but every litte bit is different and unique.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

56 DIN wrote:
kds315* wrote:

I am confident that this will not happen, as it would be a pity

maybe I was expressing wrong what I wanted to say:
your picture with the house on the hill, one of your well known infinity images for your lenses - this hill might wear Wink
like a quarry, were you always take some stones off

and here I was asking for a series of images you took from this place, just to show the differences of the uncountable lenses you already have tested
and this is no joke, I would look at that as I look f.e. onto a hand woven linnen, it is all the same, but every litte bit is different and unique.

Ahhh, OK, thanks Tomas, very kind!!Smile
There are still many untested, as I usually add faster than I am able to test them :LOL:

For me it is like learning to play the violine, you cannot just play one note and be with it,
there is so many possible ways and although it is the same note, it will always sound a bit
differently and every flower photographed will always look very differently to me, depending
on light, lens and of course me. A friend and painter once asked me the same, and I aswered
him, why he always paints the same mountains in Himalaya, where he has been many times
and he was very astonished that I would would ask him that, as depending on light, position,
colors used and painting style, they would always look differently to him he said.

And then he smiled as he got it, because we both do our things professionally and with passion Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1 Touche, also very nice. Wink