Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leitz Dimaron 15cm f2.8 and Colorplan 90mm f2.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:28 pm    Post subject: Leitz Dimaron 15cm f2.8 and Colorplan 90mm f2.5 Reply with quote

Recently got a couple of lenses (after reading some threads on here, always dangerous), a Leitz Colorplan 90mm f2.5 and a Leitz Dimaron 15cm f2.8. As these are projector lenses I decided to get some adapters from Raf Camera and mount them on an M65 helicoid to keep things simple. Here are the lenses themselves and the Colorplan mounted on the camera.

Weather is a bit dull today, but got some shots in the garden (camera was an EOS 5DSR, images were cropped and contrast and curves tweaked).

Firstly with the Colorplan 90mm.

The fungi were on a log and were about 5mm tall (finger for scale).

And with the Dimaron 15cm. I struggled a lot more with this, and perhaps I just need to spend more time trying to use it.

As a final note their UV transmission (I always tend to test lenses for UV transmission given my work).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 I really like the birds!