Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

minolta 58 mm f/1.2 for landscape....
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: minolta 58 mm f/1.2 for landscape.... Reply with quote

with sharpness "extracted" or softened (different versions with DXO editor-converter).
a7r sony.

All the best,
Sandro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!

What apertures did you use?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sjak wrote:
Nice!

What apertures did you use?

hello!
great colour, not only fantastic bokeh from this lens. Here it shows good sharpness, too.
1-4 the aperture was about 5.6/8, more closed (11 os something less than 16) for the other ones.
Another 58/60 mm. I like much for landscape/nature is the leica-r 60 mm. elmarit macro.
I find the rival 60mm contax-zeiss fantastic for macro but a little less friendly for other purposes (apart for razor-details
landscape, if you want....)
All the best Sjak!!
Sandro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sandro, thanks! I do like Minolta colours. The thing that held me back on the 58 1.2 was seeing real life pictures at other apertures. So your pics are very interesting for that (and of course beautiful pictures, regardless of the technical details)

I also have the Elmarit-R 60, stunningly good lens, and gorgeous colour rendering. I should take it out a little more Smile In fact, you inspired me a little Wink

Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sjak wrote:
Hi Sandro, thanks! I do like Minolta colours. The thing that held me back on the 58 1.2 was seeing real life pictures at other apertures. So your pics are very interesting for that (and of course beautiful pictures, regardless of the technical details)

I also have the Elmarit-R 60, stunningly good lens, and gorgeous colour rendering. I should take it out a little more Smile In fact, you inspired me a little Wink

Cheers!

Too much kind Sjak! So good toys these old and fascinating lenses, let's enjoy....
All the best,
Sandro