Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Not a MF year for me
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Not a MF year for me Reply with quote

Don't know why , but this is the least MF year for me in the last five . Maybe the little Fuji X20 compact is partially guilty . The Samsung S4 phone is out of question , I use it mainly when I have no camera on me.
But I felt somehow unattracted to use my manual lenses these last months....Hope it's not a disease Laugh 1

Samsung S4 :

some from the beautiful Fuji X20 :

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Everything has its season, don't worry Teo!! Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink Yes ....thanks for the answer ...Partially this is because I became lazier ,I like more the small compact light gear .Partially because of what I usually shoot , inside low light scenes and street city wich requires more wide lenses .

And with APS-C ,that is not easy to get on MF
All combined with the need for compactness ,that's it . The not-so-much-applauded 16-50 Sony nex lens is another one that I like despite the so-so reviews .In real life it serves me quite well :

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one taken in low light with the 28mm/2 lens on my compact Fuji X20
Probably because I am wearing glasses , in low light AF serves me better than MF

Does someone feels the same ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Very nice pictures, Teo.

Teo wrote:
But I felt somehow unattracted to use my manual lenses these last months....Hope it's not a disease Laugh 1

It could be. And it could be contagious! The same happened to me in the last months. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan_ wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Very nice pictures, Teo.

Teo wrote:

It could be. And it could be contagious! The same happened to me in the last months. Smile

Admittedly on travel/vacation I only use my iphone7+, good enough for me!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan_ wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Very nice pictures, Teo.

Teo wrote:

Ooops ! Could be a virus .....Salut ,Dan ! Friends

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
dan_ wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Very nice pictures, Teo.

Teo wrote:

C'mon , Klaus , ONLY the phone ? But this could be dangerous !
(My S4 hasn't yet enough performance in low light .In fact I am afraid that if I'd get a phone with the low light performance of the X20 from Fuji I'd be tempted to do the same )

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teo wrote:
kds315* wrote:
dan_ wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Very nice pictures, Teo.

Teo wrote:

C'mon , Klaus , ONLY the phone ? But this could be dangerous !
(My S4 hasn't yet enough performance in low light .In fact I am afraid that if I'd get a phone with the low light performance of the X20 from Fuji I'd be tempted to do the same )

Not that bad, or....?? (last week in Sweden)