Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kipronar 140 and Edar 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Kipronar 140 and Edar 100 Reply with quote

Someone have this for sale?

Kipronar 140mm f1.8
Edar 100mm f2.8

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Kipronar 140 and Edar 100 Reply with quote

baychlen wrote:
Someone have this for sale?

Kipronar 140mm f1.8
Edar 100mm f2.8

I recommend ebay1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but not much of them there... In between I found the Kipronar 140. Im looking for the Visionar 168 and 183 too, I know much people have them and not using because of their weight and size. I started to draw blueprints to design military looking supports, as machineguns and cannons. This started years ago in myhead, and the last month I saw online pics of real things, as the russian foto snaiper - Tair3s kit... So I started to collect kipronars, visionars, russian 35KM or KO cannons etc. big & heavy things. They are nice optically too, however very useless, so the artistic convertion will not change this much.

Cheerz!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KO 140mm f1.8 more common and same good.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the KO140M, its about 2 times lighter than the same (by parameters) 35KM140, which maybe was produced for war times, heavy and armoured as a tank.

Indeed, your Flickr gallery (yours and by Andrius Maciunas, who also do miracles) of THIS exact lens was what take my attention to the projector lenses´world. They both are between my first projector lens. I can say BIG THANKS and BIG CHEERZ!