Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What to do when your model walks out on you.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: What to do when your model walks out on you. Reply with quote

Well I had my A7II with the Meike grip and the Minolta Rokkor 2.8/200 lens. I even had the Minolta 300-S 2X Tele extender mounted that was delivered in the mail yesterday evening. I am off to the Nature Center early on a beautiful Saturday morning to try everything out.

Unfortunately I happen to run into a young lady who just isn't interested in posing. Such is life.

(At least she showed me a little bit of leg.)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: What to do when your model walks out on you. Reply with quote

newst wrote:
Well I had my A7II with the Meike grip and the Minolta Rokkor 2.8/200 lens. I even had the Minolta 300-S 2X Tele extender mounted that was delivered in the mail yesterday evening. I am off to the Nature Center early on a beautiful Saturday morning to try everything out.

Unfortunately I happen to run into a young lady who just isn't interested in posing. Such is life.

(At least she showed me a little bit of leg.)

They do play hard to get don't they... Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like they have better things to do...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She didn't like Minolta lens. That's all I could think of. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
She didn't like Minolta lens. That's all I could think of. Very Happy

Mind you, she "faced" (sorry fessed) 2 of these. This 200mm f 2.8 + the s300 *2 are quite handy (although one can note a bit of CA), light weight (700+200g), compact and light (400mm f5.6).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Follow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You switch to Nikon.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this: https://photojojo.com/awesomeness/smartphone-spy-lens

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of my photo Safari in Kenya. My wife dubbed my "slide show" Animal Asses of the African Savannah.