Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

BERLIN 2017 with Chinon CG-5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: BERLIN 2017 with Chinon CG-5 Reply with quote

Here are a few 'Modern' Berlin photos taken on my 'Gift' Chinon CG-5 and various lenses and 2011 dated Kodak Colorplus 200 film rated 160 ASA and I scanned the negs with Epson 165- flatbed + Vuescan Pro+ FastStone Image viewer.
Brandenburg Gate from East Berlin side -- 24mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena lens
Berlin -- Brandenburg Gate from East Berlin side by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Famous Neptune Fountain. Alexanderplatz, East Berlin SMC Pentax-A zoom 28-80mm f3.5-4.5 at f5.6
Berlin-- well-known Fountain in Alexanderplatz-- by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
In the Tiergarten all the TREES have grown up so much since 1957 ! SMC Pentax-A 28-80mm f3.5-4.5 Zoom at f5.6
Berlin -- Tiergarten Forest by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Berlin 'Dom' and the TV Tower, East Berlin, 24mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena lens at f5.6
Berlin-- Berlin Dom and the TV Tower, East Berlin by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Inside new part of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, 50mm f1.9 Auto-Chinon lens at full aperture
Berlin -- Inside the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church new building by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics!

Did you visit the TV-tower. I was there in 1995, really scary place, worse than Eiffel-tower.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No -- we did NOT go up the TV tower-- only had 3 days there so not enough time to do everything -- we DID go into the Berlin Zoo though after trying to find the Helmut Newton Photography Gallery unsuccessfully.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These look great ,Pete!