Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anyone out there have an Icarex m42 Zeiss Ultron?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Anyone out there have an Icarex m42 Zeiss Ultron? Reply with quote

Hi all,

Quick question for anyone who might own this lens. I know that this lens has a clickless aperture, but can anyone clarify whether the "A/M switch" on this lens is supposed to click into place, or is it just a stop down DOF preview lever? I have a sample in my hands that springs back when I release it, and I just am trying to determine whether this is normal behavior.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the BM version and I don't recall exactly but if I remember to check when I get home tonight I will let you know how that one functions...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a BM mount Skoparex and on mine, the A-M switch does not lock in place on both settings.

Last edited by iangreenhalgh1 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not an "A/M switch" but a DOF preview button.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all for the info!