Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

50mm 1.4 EBC Glass
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: 50mm 1.4 EBC Glass Reply with quote

Took a walk in my backyard at about 6 am. shot a few images with my Fujinon. I haven't had this lens on my camera in a very long time. Just a few simple shots.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, I'm a fan of warm tones and moderate contrast scenes so these appeal to my eyes, the boat shot is particularly nice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, Sun doesn't get that high around here until 7:30 or 8... However, unfortunately your sky looks to be as smoke-filled as here. Been this way for weeks; smells strongly of burning Fir; a few days ago like Cedar Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this 'sun' you speak of? All I have seen here for weeks is gray skies and rain.... Ah, the joys of a British summer....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Hmmm, Sun doesn't get that high around here until 7:30 or 8... However, unfortunately your sky looks to be as smoke-filled as here. Been this way for weeks; smells strongly of burning Fir; a few days ago like Cedar Like 1

Yes, went for the little walk at 6 wasn't set up til a wee bit later. Smile

Thanks for taking a look guys.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 50mm 1.4 EBC Glass Reply with quote

And they say EBC lenses has cool color rendition Very Happy Nice atmosphere in the photos.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1