Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

BERLIN 2017 with Chinon CG-5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: BERLIN 2017 with Chinon CG-5 Reply with quote

Here are a few 'Modern' Berlin photos taken on my 'Gift' Chinon CG-5 and various lenses and 2011 dated Kodak Colorplus 200 film rated 160 ASA and I scanned the negs with Epson 165- flatbed + Vuescan Pro+ FastStone Image viewer.
Brandenburg Gate from East Berlin side -- 24mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena lens
Berlin -- Brandenburg Gate from East Berlin side by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Famous Neptune Fountain. Alexanderplatz, East Berlin SMC Pentax-A zoom 28-80mm f3.5-4.5 at f5.6
Berlin-- well-known Fountain in Alexanderplatz-- by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
In the Tiergarten all the TREES have grown up so much since 1957 ! SMC Pentax-A 28-80mm f3.5-4.5 Zoom at f5.6
Berlin -- Tiergarten Forest by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Berlin 'Dom' and the TV Tower, East Berlin, 24mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena lens at f5.6
Berlin-- Berlin Dom and the TV Tower, East Berlin by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Inside new part of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, 50mm f1.9 Auto-Chinon lens at full aperture
Berlin -- Inside the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church new building by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics!

Did you visit the TV-tower. I was there in 1995, really scary place, worse than Eiffel-tower.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No -- we did NOT go up the TV tower-- only had 3 days there so not enough time to do everything -- we DID go into the Berlin Zoo though after trying to find the Helmut Newton Photography Gallery unsuccessfully.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These look great ,Pete!