Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kipronar 140 and Edar 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Kipronar 140 and Edar 100 Reply with quote

Someone have this for sale?

Kipronar 140mm f1.8
Edar 100mm f2.8

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Kipronar 140 and Edar 100 Reply with quote

baychlen wrote:
Someone have this for sale?

Kipronar 140mm f1.8
Edar 100mm f2.8

I recommend ebay1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but not much of them there... In between I found the Kipronar 140. Im looking for the Visionar 168 and 183 too, I know much people have them and not using because of their weight and size. I started to draw blueprints to design military looking supports, as machineguns and cannons. This started years ago in myhead, and the last month I saw online pics of real things, as the russian foto snaiper - Tair3s kit... So I started to collect kipronars, visionars, russian 35KM or KO cannons etc. big & heavy things. They are nice optically too, however very useless, so the artistic convertion will not change this much.

Cheerz!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KO 140mm f1.8 more common and same good.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the KO140M, its about 2 times lighter than the same (by parameters) 35KM140, which maybe was produced for war times, heavy and armoured as a tank.

Indeed, your Flickr gallery (yours and by Andrius Maciunas, who also do miracles) of THIS exact lens was what take my attention to the projector lenses´world. They both are between my first projector lens. I can say BIG THANKS and BIG CHEERZ!