Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

squirrel in the garden
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:20 am    Post subject: squirrel in the garden Reply with quote

I want to share an Image of the squirrel living in our back yard.

Captured with my old Leitz Telyt 6.8/400 & Sony Alpha 7ii.
This camera / lens combination works very well, focussing this lens was never that easy before.

best regards Timo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: squirrel in the garden Reply with quote

timo832000 wrote:
I want to share an Image of the squirrel living in our back yard.

Captured with my old Leitz Telyt 6.8/400 & Sony Alpha 7ii.
This camera / lens combination works very well, focussing this lens was never that easy before.

[/url]

best regards Timo

A red squirrel too. Do you have problems with grey squirrels taking their territories Timo?

Last edited by Sciolist on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photo!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One squirrel in your backyard?
I have a herd. All colors. Black, grey, big, small, chipmuncks. I don't have a white but I saw one in the neighborhood.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact there is a growing population of squirrels around, all of them are colored red or brownish-red.

I believe we do not have grey squirrels here in the middle of Germany.

Timo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
One squirrel in your backyard?
I have a herd. All colors. Black, grey, big, small, chipmuncks. I don't have a white but I saw one in the neighborhood.

I remember that from my time in Canada, living around the Hamilton area. Squirrels everywhere.