Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

***NEW FILM*** Kosmo Foto Mono
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: ***NEW FILM*** Kosmo Foto Mono Reply with quote

So i have been chatting to these guys back before the name change and have got some good feelings about this. I also pre-ordered a few rolls to test out!
I'm not affiliated with them but get very excited when i see new things!!!

Taken from their site:
"Kosmo Foto Mono is a 100-ISO panchromatic black-and-white film, perfect for all 35mm cameras.The film is a traditional black-and-white chemistry that can be developed with formulations such as Perceptol, Tetenal and Rodinal."

Anyways i think the pre-order is limited so get over there and get your orders in!!!

https://kosmofoto.com/2017/07/4845kosmo-foto-mono-film/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The film is an existing emulsion made by a European film producer."

So it's not new, just something that's been renamed. They probably bought a big bulk roll from Agfa (the non-consumer films division still exists, making films for things like traffic cameras) and cut it up into 35mm width and added perforations.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was/is Zorki Photo. Same packaging (apart fae the name) same owner, looking to maximise profits. Probably old Agfa or FOMA. Should be cheaper by about £1-£1.50. Wink