Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikonos 35mm f2.5 fungi question
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:00 am    Post subject: Nikonos 35mm f2.5 fungi question Reply with quote

Hello all, I have a 35mm Nikonos lens I picked up with a Nikonos V body, now while the body is great, the lens has a bit of fungus in the rear of the lens group, and I couldn't find any information anywhere on how to dismantle it, I was able to remove the back plate and remove the whole lens assembly, and I'm currently waiting on a lens spanner, but I was wondering if it was as easy as unscrewing the rear ring with 2 notches in it out, and pop them out, or would it require significant work? Seems like a fairly simple lens formula. I have cleaned a few other lenses with mostly success haha. Any information would be much appreciated Smile
Kind regards
Pavel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any luck with it? Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not yet Sad still waiting on my tool to arrive. i think another week or so as i ordered from ebay.... but itching to have a crack at it Smile