Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OCT18 mount Lens (Lomo, KMZ, Jupiter etc)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: OCT18 mount Lens (Lomo, KMZ, Jupiter etc) Reply with quote

Looking for some OCT18 mount lenses, I already own a bunch of the LOMO standard primes (28/35/50/75/135) but I'm also in search of any of the below:

LOMO 16mm f2.8/f3.0
LOMO 18mm f2.8/f2.5
LOMO 22mm f2.8/f2.0
LOMO 80mm f2.0
LOMO 100mm f2.0
Jupiter 6

I'm also open to anything else that might be OCT18 mount, especially if they're unusual/rare

Based in the UK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also looking for anything in OCT19 mount too, especially 18-22-40-75-100

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you adapt them if I may ask??

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get adapters from RafCamera and C7Adapters. The C7 ones are the best as they allow proper focusing rather than the cheaper adapters that focus by rotating the lens block. I have a collection of 11 lenses already I'm adapting to proper cine lenses with 80mm cine fronts/77mm filter threads/lens gears and dec-clicking. I'd love to get my hands on some of the wider ones or the harder to find longer lenses

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjphoto93 wrote:
You can get adapters from RafCamera and C7Adapters. The C7 ones are the best as they allow proper focusing rather than the cheaper adapters that focus by rotating the lens block. I have a collection of 11 lenses already I'm adapting to proper cine lenses with 80mm cine fronts/77mm filter threads/lens gears and dec-clicking. I'd love to get my hands on some of the wider ones or the harder to find longer lenses

OK, thanks! Wish you look finding them. Rafcamera (which I know quite well) has some for sale from time to time! Or ask Rafael if he can get you some, as he has sources!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do, he seems to be one of the most knowledgeable on these lenses, so far I got a great set off eBay from Ukraine, an amazing deal from a flea market in Tbilisi in person and a couple from gumtree. Here's hoping there's someone with a couple on here too!