Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Reading the Final Chapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reading the Final Chapter Reply with quote

I wasn't sure which gallery this belong in. It's technically a color negative film that was cross processed. I was going to put in the B/W gallery. I hope this is ok, if not can a mod move it?

So I goofed up while experimenting with stand development. I processed this roll of Portra800 in Xtol by mistake, I wasn't paying attention. This was the result. Not too bad. I did have to reduce the highlights in post. I believe I maybe added too much developer in my mix or left it in too long. 90 minutes

I thought it was going to come out horrible wrong.

RZ67, 110mm 2.8, Kodak Portra
Developed in X-tol for 90 minutes stand development
200ml of dev and 800ml of water

C&C welcomed

Image 9-Edit by Jarrett Hunt, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the highlights are a bit too strong, but considering what the film is, that you stand developed, and the developer you used, I'd say you made a very decent 'save'! Congrats!