Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

90 f2.8, 135 F2.8, en 240mm f4.5 Enna München Sockel type I
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: 90 f2.8, 135 F2.8, en 240mm f4.5 Enna München Sockel type I Reply with quote

For sale: a set Enna München Tele-ennalyt lenses, along with a broken M42 socket:

90mm F2.8
135mm F2.8
240mm F4.5

These are lenses from the second 'sockel' series. There is a type II M42 base (rare), this is just a basic bayonet that fits the loose lenses, This base sockel it is defective (the mostly are) which makes it impossible to set the aperture, so aperture is always set to full open.

With a M42 adapter, this 'socket' can be used on Nikon's digital SLR or Nikon camera, Sony (A and E), Canon, Fuji, but for now you can only shoot "wide open" (with some trickery you can reduce the aperture, but you do not know exactly how much). A handy person could fix it, one spring needs to be tensioned, and it needs to be glued.

Lenses are in good condition with some traces of use, no fungus or oil on the diaphragm blades.

I only sell this as a set, so three lenses along with the M42 socket, and 3 original plastic lens protection boxes (the 90mm one is broken, see pictures),

I do not need the top price, but the collector knows what these lenses are worth (prices can be found on eBay, etc.), The 90mm sell for about 200/250, the 135 for about 70/80, and the 240 for about 60/70 euro.

The sample pictures where made rather quickly because it started to rain, so they don't do justice to the lenses,
I did not even check my settings ! Just there to give you a impression that they are not broken.

Please make me an offer. I live in the Netherlands but I can ship worldwide at buyers expense.

Sony Camera, tripod, and m42 adapter ring on these pictures are NOT included on this sale !