Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kananaskis Alberta Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Kananaskis Alberta Canada Reply with quote

Smoke and Haze from Forest fires....Pentax K7+35-70mm Pentax F Manual focus.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog The smoke in the air almost acts like a yellow orange filter. Gives a nice soft warm glow to the photos.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many fires are raging in Western Canada & Washington State and causing enormous damage and cost to Forests and Private homes and property.Cheaper to buy an Orange filter Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in Oregon I hear you on the forest fire cost issue. Its like my ice storm pictures, very small benefits from big tragedies. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small Very sad about the fires, also so much damage done and so much wildlife lost

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now over 39,000 folks out of their homes, many with no home to return to. As Kryss has said, it's pretty bad here in Calgary, can't imagine what it is like for those in/next to it. Here's hoping for a change in fortunes.