Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dragonfly
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Dragonfly Reply with quote

Hi,

Long time user of MF lenses, i tried some dragonflies, using Nikkor 300mm f2.8 + Nikkor teleconverter 1.4 + Nikon D810.
Patience is the name of the game!

Edit:
I have tried about everything to show this pic. Not much of a result, not with upload, not with [img]http://[/img]
Taken with tripod, 1/250, f8 or f11 iso 200

DPaul

Last edited by DPaul on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Dragonfly Reply with quote

DPaul wrote:
Hi,

Long time user of MF lenses, i tried some dragonflies, using Nikkor 300mm f2.8 + Nikkor teleconverter 1.4 + Nikon D810.
Patience is the name of the game!

Hi, welcome to the group.
Try loading your photo again. The only reason it didn't load was because it was your first post. I understand it's an anti-spam measure. Smile

EDIT: Fantastic photo! I'm amazed at the sharpness with a 300mm + TC. Even the movement of the wings is frozen. What was the shutter speed?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

Great shot this is!!

Welcome here, enjoy the group!!