Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TOPCON Unirex & Topcor f:4/28mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: TOPCON Unirex & Topcor f:4/28mm Reply with quote

Hi,

here few pics with this cam/lens and cheap Kodak ISO 200 colour film.
Both are round about 40 years old.

At first the cam

and here the samples

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually like the way the light flares a bit, it's a very nice effect.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
I actually like the way the light flares a bit, it's a very nice effect.

+1

Lovely camera what a pity , mine did work only with same speed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf ....what are these buildings? love the stone work.In #3 they look like they are going to lay down some tiles/pathway.

In regards to flare is that the softness that I see in #1 on the edges of the building?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo-Fo wrote:
Rolf ....what are these buildings? love the stone work.In #3 they look like they are going to lay down some tiles/pathway.

In regards to flare is that the softness that I see in #1 on the edges of the building?

These buildings are the rest of castle Blankenstein, an old castle 5 minutes from my house away. Castle was built in 13th century.

Here a link

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burg_Blankenstein_%28Hattingen%29

This place is one of my "test objects" for new old cams or lenses.

Regarding the flare I believe that this is more a mistake of the cam, maybe defective seals or something like this

Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky you such a nice place to test cameras and lens....closest thing I have to that around here is an old gold mining/crushing ruins on a creek that is being restored...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo-Fo wrote:
Lucky you such a nice place to test cameras and lens....closest thing I have to that around here is an old gold mining/crushing ruins on a creek that is being restored...

Take pics, would like to see this Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May take awhile but I will get some for you. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much. We have NO gold mines here !!!
Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Mo-Fo wrote:

These buildings are the rest of castle Blankenstein, an old castle 5 minutes from my house away. Castle was built in 13th century.

Here a link

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burg_Blankenstein_%28Hattingen%29

This place is one of my "test objects" for new old cams or lenses.

Regarding the flare I believe that this is more a mistake of the cam, maybe defective seals or something like this

Hi Rolf,

that is funny - the world is small...i've been there around 2010/11, with my Ex-Girlfriend then, on Castle Blankenstein.
I am from Bochum, which is just a stone throw away from Hattingen. Perhaps we should someday go onto a Photowalk? Smile

Best regards,
Marc

Wink