Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Devils Tower - G690BL -Fuji 100 mm f3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Devils Tower - G690BL -Fuji 100 mm f3.5 Reply with quote

I just got back from a trip to Minnesota to see the family. On the way, I stopped by Devils Tower to stretch the legs and do a little photography for a half hour or so.

I mainly used my X100S and an IR filter (I REALLY like shooting in IR and digital is just easier and cheaper).

Well, I developed and scanned in the roll I shot through my Fuji G690BL medium format camera. These were all shot on Across 100 and developed in Pyrocat MC for 12.5 minutes. Scanned in with an Epson V750 Pro negative scanner.

The light in these wasn't the best. I waited a little for the right light with my digital IR images. For these images I just snapped the photos without waiting for good light, and it shows.

G690BL Roll 3 - 3 by Andrew Marjama, on Flickr

G690BL Roll 3 - 1 by Andrew Marjama, on Flickr

G690BL Roll 3 - 5 by Andrew Marjama, on Flickr

My folks and nephew

G690BL Roll 3 - 2 by Andrew Marjama, on Flickr

Here's one action shot from the roll. The G690BL actually worked very well for this. I just prefocused and tracked my nephew, tripping the shutter when he got to the prefocused area. I couldn't do this near as easily with my other medium format cameras!

G690BL Roll 3 - 4 by Andrew Marjama, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice results.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VERY nice!!