Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

LOMO OKC6-75-1 f2 75mm takes a walk
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: LOMO OKC6-75-1 f2 75mm takes a walk Reply with quote

...to the park after finishing a suitable adapter; fully open shots















Well, what shall I say: very sharp, great colors, great bokeh, very cineastic,
I have to be careful not to use too many superlatives, as I'm quite taken by
this lens. A pleasure to use...

Full set is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157682756453474/with/35572226916/


PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Great lens, like many soviet cine lenses!


PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1


PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superlative is the correct word for these shots... Like 1 Like 1 Like 1


PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys!!


PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pictures. There’s another early KMZ RO2-2M 70mm f2, is a great lens, too. Which’s the better one compare with the LOMO OKC-6?


PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cellotone wrote:
Great pictures. There’s another early KMZ RO2-2M 70mm f2, is a great lens, too. Which’s the better one compare with the LOMO OKC-6?


On paper, OKS6-75-1 should be better than RO2-2M.
OKS6-75-1 (6/6) has a newer design than OKS1-75-1 (6/4), which is an evolution of the RO2-2M (6/4).

line per mm, center/edges
OKS6-75-1 = 50/30
OKS1-75-1 = 52/28
RO2-2M = 45/25


PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstMox wrote:

On paper, OKS6-75-1 should be better than RO2-2M.
OKS6-75-1 (6/6) has a newer design than OKS1-75-1 (6/4), which is an evolution of the RO2-2M (6/4).

line per mm, center/edges
OKS6-75-1 = 50/30
OKS1-75-1 = 52/28
RO2-2M = 45/25


Here are similar shots with my RO2-2M f2/75mm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157679237674764

and here some more using my other RO2-2M f2/75mm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157676288146026

and there is also the OKC4-75-1 f2.8/75mm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157686072015541

All of them excellent, very cineastic lenses! Wink


PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
BurstMox wrote:

On paper, OKS6-75-1 should be better than RO2-2M.
OKS6-75-1 (6/6) has a newer design than OKS1-75-1 (6/4), which is an evolution of the RO2-2M (6/4).

line per mm, center/edges
OKS6-75-1 = 50/30
OKS1-75-1 = 52/28
RO2-2M = 45/25


Here are similar shots with my RO2-2M f2/75mm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157679237674764

and here some more using my other RO2-2M f2/75mm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157676288146026

and there is also the OKC4-75-1 f2.8/75mm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157686072015541

All of them excellent, very cineastic lenses! Wink


For some reasons, I'm not very fan of the OKS4-75-1, maybe because it covers more than other (since it's for 70mm format). But I like a lot the OKS2-75-1; a lot of caracter!

Here is one with the OKS2-75-1 on A7 (tair design)


PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstMox wrote:
cellotone wrote:
Great pictures. There’s another early KMZ RO2-2M 70mm f2, is a great lens, too. Which’s the better one compare with the LOMO OKC-6?


On paper, OKS6-75-1 should be better than RO2-2M.
OKS6-75-1 (6/6) has a newer design than OKS1-75-1 (6/4), which is an evolution of the RO2-2M (6/4).

line per mm, center/edges
OKS6-75-1 = 50/30
OKS1-75-1 = 52/28
RO2-2M = 45/25


Thank you for the info. With online search, I saw pictures from RO2 seem more smooth, the OKS6 is a tack sharp lens. I purchased an RO2 on eBay, seller says it's a new lens never been used, with a 75xxxx serial number, seems a very late version. Still waiting it arrives.


Last edited by cellotone on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total


PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
BurstMox wrote:

On paper, OKS6-75-1 should be better than RO2-2M.
OKS6-75-1 (6/6) has a newer design than OKS1-75-1 (6/4), which is an evolution of the RO2-2M (6/4).

line per mm, center/edges
OKS6-75-1 = 50/30
OKS1-75-1 = 52/28
RO2-2M = 45/25


Here are similar shots with my RO2-2M f2/75mm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157679237674764

and here some more using my other RO2-2M f2/75mm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157676288146026

and there is also the OKC4-75-1 f2.8/75mm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157686072015541

All of them excellent, very cineastic lenses! Wink


Thank you for the info. Nice samples Like 1 Like 1 small Thank you!


PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstMox wrote:
kds315* wrote:
BurstMox wrote:

On paper, OKS6-75-1 should be better than RO2-2M.
OKS6-75-1 (6/6) has a newer design than OKS1-75-1 (6/4), which is an evolution of the RO2-2M (6/4).

line per mm, center/edges
OKS6-75-1 = 50/30
OKS1-75-1 = 52/28
RO2-2M = 45/25


Here are similar shots with my RO2-2M f2/75mm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157679237674764

and here some more using my other RO2-2M f2/75mm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157676288146026

and there is also the OKC4-75-1 f2.8/75mm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157686072015541

All of them excellent, very cineastic lenses! Wink



For some reasons, I'm not very fan of the OKS4-75-1, maybe because it covers more than other (since it's for 70mm format). But I like a lot the OKS2-75-1; a lot of caracter!

Here is one with the OKS2-75-1 on A7 (tair design)

Like 1 Like 1


PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a very beautiful photo. I'm also interested in this lens


PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tachi wrote:
It's a very beautiful photo. I'm also interested in this lens


It is usualy cheaper than RO2-2M because :
-It's only f2.8 (vs f2)
-It's harder to adapt, I think almost impossible on DSLR camera, but no problem on mirrorless.


PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful lomo
something special and unique


PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstMox wrote:
tachi wrote:
It's a very beautiful photo. I'm also interested in this lens


It is usualy cheaper than RO2-2M because :
-It's only f2.8 (vs f2)
-It's harder to adapt, I think almost impossible on DSLR camera, but no problem on mirrorless.



#1


I've found one in my country. I haven't paid yet. I'm in negotiation