Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mount conversion kits
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Mount conversion kits Reply with quote

Hi folks

I have been looking at the Leitax mount conversion kits, in particular the C/Y to Sony A mount ones. They are 68 euros.

I also found that you can buy Rollei QBM to Canon EOS conversion kits for a mere fraction of the Leitax price:

http://www.lightinthebox.com/rollei-35mm-qbm-lens-to-canon-eos-camera-lens-adapter_p2332926.html?category_id=5557&prm=1.2.1.6

I'm wondering, are QBM-Sony A mount kits available? I can't find any, but maybe they are sold in China or Hong Kong?

Does anyone know if there are also cheap C/Y-Sony A conversion kits available? The Leitax ones are a bit expensive but I have a new, unused Yashica ML 2.8/24 I would love to convert.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try moving to the Wanted Items sub-forum?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I'm also interested.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never see one apart from Leitax.