Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Not a MF year for me
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Not a MF year for me Reply with quote

Don't know why , but this is the least MF year for me in the last five . Maybe the little Fuji X20 compact is partially guilty . The Samsung S4 phone is out of question , I use it mainly when I have no camera on me.
But I felt somehow unattracted to use my manual lenses these last months....Hope it's not a disease Laugh 1

Samsung S4 :

some from the beautiful Fuji X20 :

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Everything has its season, don't worry Teo!! Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink Yes ....thanks for the answer ...Partially this is because I became lazier ,I like more the small compact light gear .Partially because of what I usually shoot , inside low light scenes and street city wich requires more wide lenses .

And with APS-C ,that is not easy to get on MF
All combined with the need for compactness ,that's it . The not-so-much-applauded 16-50 Sony nex lens is another one that I like despite the so-so reviews .In real life it serves me quite well :

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one taken in low light with the 28mm/2 lens on my compact Fuji X20
Probably because I am wearing glasses , in low light AF serves me better than MF

Does someone feels the same ?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Very nice pictures, Teo.

Teo wrote:
But I felt somehow unattracted to use my manual lenses these last months....Hope it's not a disease Laugh 1

It could be. And it could be contagious! The same happened to me in the last months. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan_ wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Very nice pictures, Teo.

Teo wrote:

It could be. And it could be contagious! The same happened to me in the last months. Smile

Admittedly on travel/vacation I only use my iphone7+, good enough for me!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan_ wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Very nice pictures, Teo.

Teo wrote:

Ooops ! Could be a virus .....Salut ,Dan ! Friends

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
dan_ wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Very nice pictures, Teo.

Teo wrote:

C'mon , Klaus , ONLY the phone ? But this could be dangerous !
(My S4 hasn't yet enough performance in low light .In fact I am afraid that if I'd get a phone with the low light performance of the X20 from Fuji I'd be tempted to do the same )

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teo wrote:
kds315* wrote:
dan_ wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Very nice pictures, Teo.

Teo wrote:

C'mon , Klaus , ONLY the phone ? But this could be dangerous !
(My S4 hasn't yet enough performance in low light .In fact I am afraid that if I'd get a phone with the low light performance of the X20 from Fuji I'd be tempted to do the same )

Not that bad, or....?? (last week in Sweden)