Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Summer lens sale - price reductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: Summer lens sale - price reductions Reply with quote

Hello to All.

Well, needs demand it, so lenses must go.

I will ship to all members regardless of location, but Canada Post fees will depend on destination, weight and whether you want tracking or not. Prior experience, including tracking, suggests:
$20-30 within North America - I've double-checked this on request, and it's likely to be $20 for a single lens or 2 small lenses
$35-45 within most of Europe - if buyer can wait, I'll be back in the EU in late September, so customs could be a non-issue then
$40+ for the rest of the world

You can see my eBay feedback (100%) under seller id “l9magen”.

PM for photos of the items and sample images (on Sony A7r (most) or Canon 5Dii (C/Y)). Then if interested, PM me with offers and indicate shipping preferences.

Prices below are in Canadian dollars.

All lenses come with front/rear caps unless indicated, and their optics are free of fungus, scratches & haze. Barrels are free of major scratches, but like all of us, show some wear.

Remaining items (rest are sold):

1. Voigtlander Super-Dynarex 135mm f4, DKL $70 Includes storage case & UV filter

2. Schneider-Kreuznach Xenon f1.9 / 50mm, M42 $250 Includes UV filter & original manufacturer caps.

Please PM with any questions you may have.

Thanks for looking,
Lochlann